How to obtain CABLE code
The CABLE source codes are inside an open source version control system called Subversion and stored on the NCI access-svn machine. To access to CABLE repository, you need:
(1) NCI account: Refer to the NCI web site for more details on how to get an account ([] If you are an existing NCI user, then skip this step.
(2) After you have got a formal NCI account with username like "abc123", you need do
- (a) read and understand | CABLE License Agreement --- compulsory
- (c) sign up for CABLE users mailing list via | here --- encouraged
(3) Once your Registration form is received and approved, the CABLE team will ask NCI admin to add you to cable group
After you have been added to cable group, we will notify you. Please refer to the CABLE User Guide in | here for downloading CABLE code.