This page lists the summaries for each Code Break session we had.
- How to organise plotting large numbers of plots from heterogenous models in python
- Layout of subplots with matplotlib in python
- Fast percentile calculation in python
- How to analyse data weekly and creating weekly climatology
- Curl calculations
- Weighted function in xarray
- How to organise calculations dynamically with python data structure (dict) e.g. looping over seasons
- What to do when variables have coordinates that are not quite equal.
- Calculate daily means of ERA5 pressure-level data
- Conversion of UM outputs between pressure and model levels
- Writing a Xarray DataArray sub-class
- Incompatible datetime and cftime error
- Reprojecting data from metres to lat/lon in python