CLEX and ARCCSS data collection
CLEx and ARCCSS data collection at NCI
These are dataset created by the Centre students and researchers and published on the NCI geonetwork catalog under the CLEx and ARCCSS data collection . Each dataset has also a Research Data Australia record, which contains a detailed description of the data, links to these are provided in the dataset list below. This collection does not include all of the data published by the centre, only the datasets which are not part of a larger collection already.
If you want to publish your research results or you need to make your data available because of publishing requirements, we can add your dataset to the CLEx collection. These datasets are available on gadi, they are stored in:
To access them you have to join the ks32 project, to do so use your NCI account to access the MyNCI portal.
They are accessible online via the NCI thredds catalog.
- ACCESS1-3b_AMZDEF v1.0 - ACCESS1.3b model output from the Amazonian Deforestation (AMZDEF) experiment (version 1.0)
- ACCESS1-3b_AMZDEF v2.0 - ACCESS1.3b model output from the Amazonian Deforestation (AMZDEF) experiment (version 2.0)
- CMS_TROPAC01_LeeuwinCurrent v1.0 - Lagrangian drifter output in the Southeast Indian Ocean using the Connectivity Modelling System output forced with TROPAC01 (version 1.0)
- DOLCE v1.0 - Derived Optimal Linear Combination Evapotranspiration (version 1.0)
- EmCEI v1.0 - Time series of EmCEI Climate Extremes Index components and subcomponents (version 1.0)
- EmCEI-CMIP5 v1.0 - Area-extent of temperature and precipitation extremes in CMIP5 models under different radiative forcing scenarios, observations and reanalysis (version 1.0)
- LGMc13 v1.0 - LOVECLIM Last Glacial Maximum oceanic d13C and D14C (version 1.0)
- MCASClimate v1.0 - Maritime Continent Austral Summer Climatology (version 1.0)
- MK3L-LGM v1.0 - Simulations of glacial climate and ocean biogeochemistry with the CSIRO Mk3L model (version 1.0)
- WRF_Sydney2k v1.0 - Weather Research and Forecasting model outputs from the 2-km resolution Sydney experiments (version 1.0)
- Mk3L-BioPump v1.0 - (version 1.0)